Do you feel bored with your old fashioned headphone? Want to consume a new one this year? If your answer is ‘YES’, then we like to inform you that, you are on the right path. With lots of ever-increasing affair for music, people are attracted by different types of headphones and earplugs. Mainly for bass-heavy genres, bass headphones are one of the most popular items in the market. If you are one of those, who love to listen to bass-heavy music like hip-hop, dubstep or EDM, bass headphones can give you the ultimate pleasure.
However, it is quite difficult to sort out the best one for you in this competitive market where you get enormous options. While Amazon is the top-most popular online retailer, you can easily choose your best bass headphones through this site and enjoy exciting offers. After scooping out lots of different bass headphones, we prepare a special list, containing the most popular products available on Amazon. According to the critic’s rating and user’s choice, we compile this list as per the best ranking.
Few Facts keep in Mind:
There are several important aspects you need to keep in account while opting for a bass headphone. Check them out
1. A genre of your music
Bass headphones are most preferable for hip hop and digital electronic music as they offer heavier bass. However, these headphones are not recommended for classical or jazz music. We recommend SkullCandy Crusher for all of these types of multi-purposes.
2. Good for gaming
A good bass headphone can offer you an immersive gaming experience. Most of the gaming headphones like the Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2-K Pro DJ offer a wide frequency response. Medium and high-frequency headphones are more preferable for gaming as it enhances the sharpness of commentary. Therefore Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2-K Pro DJ headphones are not recommended for a good gaming experience.
3. Bass controller
It is another important aspect of bass headphones. The ability to control bass can offer a pleasant as well as a versatile listening experience. If you prefer to listen to low volumes, heavy bass can cause certain uneasiness to listen to. This may distort the sharpness of the sound. There comes the importance of having a bass controller in your headphone.
4. Preferred headphone brand
You should also note that branding does not always represent product quality. It is advised to try before buy or you can simply opt for Sennheiser Momentum as per the maximum number of user’s choices.
Best Bass Headphones 2020 – Under $100-$200 Range
1. SkullCandy Crusher
It is a popular bass-heavy headphone in the market. As per the critic review, SkullCandy is a super cool product and it can beat many times when it comes to performance. You can adjust its base as per your requirement. The design of this product is trendy and attractive for its users. Its built material is flawless that gives an impressive look. Skullcandy is comfortable to wear and the product is totally durable. Last but not least, the bass is crazy; you can’t find this kind of bass without using SkullCandy Crusher.
- Wireless Bluetooth technology attached to this product.
- You can find adjustable sensory bass in SkullCandy
- It has total 40 hours battery life
- It provides rapid charge compatibility where you can charge your battery 10 minutes and get 3 hours long usage.
- In SkullCandy bass headphones, Noise Isolating technology attached.
- You can use this as a Tracking, volume controlling, calling and microphone use.
- Long Battery Life
- Bass levels are adjustable and customizable
- Headband is comfortable
- Besides bass headphones, it can work as a voice headset.
- Design control is rigid
- It becomes hot after using a while
- Sometimes a bass can go so far
2. Sennheiser Momentum
Sennheiser Momentum is one of the top-notch headphones with its great sound quality. Its sound is crisp and vibrant in nature. The price range is not as high as per its quality. Sennheiser Momentum headphone is suitable for listening to various types of music. Its premium look designs in eye-catchy. Also, it’s fitting is very comfortable for the users. The built material of this product is reliable and durable. The product Sennheiser Momentum is lightweight and smaller in size that helps you to carry it without facing any haze.
- It can dramatically improve its sound quality.
- Noise guard hybrid can reduce outer noise
- Microphones facility available
- Huge battery life included. ( 22 hours long )
- Wireless Bluetooth connection compiled
- Two years of brand warranty available
- A special detachable cable shipped in the pack
- It can response 16 HZ to 22000 HZ frequency
- 28 ohm passive and 480-ohm active impedance attached to the product.
- Excellent offers provided
- Comfort quality is top-notch
- Gorgeous design
- Wireless performance
- Subtle looks than previous generation
- Sometimes echo effect forms on phone calls
- Cable for Android and iOS devices is needed.
3. JVC Kenwood Victer HA-SZ1000
If you already used to with a high-grade headphone, then we recommend you to make an experience with a next-level bass headphone. JVC Kenwood is such a kind of next-level headphone. It suggested by many top-class good reviews. It is not the end! To get next level headphone you also need a very good amplifier and also an equalizer. Without a good equalizer and amplifier, it won’t be able to produce the best qualities of bass music.
The design of JVC Kenwood is a little bulky but it is strong enough. It can survive a long time and capable to produce a sufficient amount of bass. We think it takes some extra time to get used to you. Furthermore, it has 55m double drivers for deeper tones and 30mm drivers for higher tones.
- It produces 107dB/1mW output sound pressure
- Its reproduction frequency is 5HZ~33
- JVC Kenwood is a little bit bulky with 450g weight.
- A manual instruction attached to the pack
- Sound quality of this product is not so good
- Along with those technical features it has 3.5mm 24 gold plated stereo mini-plug.
- Outer body material is hard in nature that prevents damage from dropping.
- Durable and tough
- 55mm subwoofer driver is very good in quality
- It comes with an affordable price range
- Its equalizer is friendly in nature
- A good quality amplifier is needed.
- Chord is very short
- A little bit heavier than others.
4. Ultrasone Pro 900i Professional
As per the critic’s review, this headphone is extremely powerful and the bass is much deeper. By using “S logic plus” Ultrasone technology it produces precise and clear sound for its users. Also, the Lows are vibrant and crunchy in nature which gives a delightful feeling when your minds become a little dull. This headphone is broadly used by gamers and professionals. If you are one of them and want something catchy and trendy with fabulous and clear sound, we think you can try this one.
Now let’s see their product design. The product is very strong that can survive through a huge number of beats. Easily you can carry this with you wherever you go. It remains undamaged while traveling. With a finely built material and a beautiful look, it will seek the attention of people easily. It is not the end, sound isolation of this headphone is good in quality and also it is comfortable to wear.
- It includes S-logic plus super technology
- Frequency rate of this product is 10 to 20,000 HZ
- The driver size of this Headphone is Mylar, 500mm
- It shipped with a pair of earpads and an easy transportation bag
- You can get a special impedance of 32 Ohm.
- External body of this product made with MU metal shielding potential including ULE based technology.
- The lightweight and portable body helps to carry this product while traveling
- It provides 5 years brand product warranty on this headphone.
- It is easy to wear and much more comfortable for an hour or two without facing any problem.
- Comfortable to wear
- Great treble
- Attractive design and touch built
- Detachable cable
- Bass quality is powerful and professional
- Excellent sound precision
- Zero distortion
- The product is too much expensive than others
- It provides recessed midrange
5. Fostex USA 25-Ohms TH900
We can say that Fostex USA 25-Ohms TH900 is one of the deepest basses you have ever known. It is the only bass headphone that gives you the overall and detailed sound of your audio file. Though the cost of this headphone is a little pricey, you can get something best that never comes before. The premium design of this bass headphone is eye-catchy among its users. The strong building material reduces the fear of breaking. It is comfortable both over the head as well as ears. With an adjustable earcup, it provides enough space to fit you. Isolated guard prevents any type of sound leakage. It has enough potential to amaze you with its bass quality and overall services.
- It has soft and comfortable ear pads which are easy to wear
- To produce the wider dynamic range of sound, it made with 15000 guass magnetic flux density in its neodymium magnetic circuit.
- It provides 2-inch dynamic drivers to its users.
- You can get a special impedance of 25 Ohm with this product.
- Prevents unwanted sound leakage while using.
- Neodymium magnetic circuit attached
- Easy to wear and comfortable
- Cozy and Tender ear pads are attached
- Prevent sound leakage
- Building material is hard that reduce the tendency of breaking
- Outer framework is excellent quality
- Too much expensive
- A little bit hard to handle.
6. Audio Technica ATH-M50x
It is that kind of headphone that has some seriously heavy bass compatibility. The ergonomics of this headset is really exceptional. It provides you a balanced sound quality at an entire frequency range. If you want to buy such a kind of headphone that delivers deeper bass and balanced sound at the same time then you can buy Audio-Technica ATH to fulfill your desire. It will definitely meet your expectations for great music quality and deep bass. The attractive design and beneficial usage are other great options for this product.
You feel great while listening to music mainly for a long time. The headband of these headphones is adjustable and easy to wear with great comfort. It designed with that technology that prevents sound leakage and entering unnecessary noise. If you have a great fascination with various types of great bass headphones, then you can use this product as a sample. We know you become a great lover of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.
- The product comes with large 45mm drivers with good quality rare earth magnets.
- 90 degree swiveling earcup are easy to wear and provides great comfort.
- A professional-grade studio monitor capability attached to this headphone with a useful detachable cable.
- It provides exceptional clarity through a durable frequency range.
- It performs deep bass inaccurate sound quality.
- Its powerful bass attract several users
- Separation and stereo imaging is good in condition
- Outstanding audio experience
- Easy to carry while traveling
- Comfortable in use
- Over emphasized bass
- Too many uses of plastic in the outer body
- Isolation is not so satisfactory
7. Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2-K Pro DJ
Pioneer is widely known for its large production of various music types of equipment. Also, it is famous for its clean and classic design. Pioneer allows for a better solution in the field of bass-heavy music. Its deep and clear sound gives you pleasure while to music on this attractive headphone. Its strong and silky outer body makes the exterior elegant in looks. This lightweight eye-catchy headphone is easy to carry while traveling. It is much more comfortable and user-friendly for its users. With soft foam makes the earcup fit and comfortable.
- Earcup are rotatable which makes it more useful
- It provides maximum comforts
- Solid and hard exterior prevents damaging
- Sound isolation is more comfortable and beneficial for the users
- It is not the end, according to the users ranking, it is one of the best headphones in the market.
- Comfort level is high
- Bass is enough balanced
- Price range is in the grip
- External body is flexible
- Easy to use
- Easy to carry while traveling and cycling
- Detachable cable
- Not available everywhere
- Audio quality should be developed
Choosing the best and fittest bass headphones for you is not so easy. First of all, you need to identify your needs, which features are required for you and obviously the brand value within your budget. Now you should know the basic difference between various types of bass headphones. Some of them are much expensive and some fit in your budget.
According to the critic’s opinion and customer’s choice, we try to provide some effective data for you. From the discussion, we think Sennheiser Momentum is the best option for you. This bass headphone provides a huge number of attracting features along with some comfortable exterior.
Usually, the bass headphones are too much pricey. but in case of Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, it is a totally different talk. This headphone shipped with a well-controlled bass comes at a very low price. This exciting Amazon offer forced us to pick this item and placed it at the top of the rank for 2020.
Foam finished earcup provides you much comfort and hard durable body prevents fro external damage. With wireless headphones and USB cable, you can use it to connect your computer or smartphone.
If you are a true bass lover, no other headphone can touch the glory of this headphone. We assure you that every penny whatever you spend on Sennheiser Momentum headphones are completely worth it.
Also Check: Best Closed Back HeadPhones Under $200