Like every other dish TV Network, Sling TV is a multichannel video programming allocator that distributes these channels virtually on subscription from users. This subscription is also known as video-on-demand services. These channels can be streamed on any smart TV or even digital media players.
The Sling TV free trial services were formerly only available in American, however in the recent period. They are also being showcased over Puerto Rico.
Sling TV: Best Features & Channels
- Its services are available in all of the United States.
- It is cheaper than most TV channels with plans starting from $25. This package is in itself capable of providing up to 30 live channels.
- All local channels such as ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC are available with these packages. Furthermore, their availability is unlimited.
- It requires a broadband connection of 5.0 megabits per second or less. However, a 25 Mbps connection or higher can also be availed.
- This TV channel allows its customers to cancel or resume services anytime they want.
- The Sling Blue and Sling orange package allows the customers to access the packages of their choice.
- The available platforms are IOS, Android, Roku, and Apple TV.
Customers can also subscribe to premium services by paying a sum of $45 to$55. These services include YouTube TV, PlayStation, and Hulu. Furthermore, there are many channels available with this network that makes it more attractive to the customers. Sling TV has a preferred market that is content on receiving the stipulated amount of channels without budging the overall revenues. These services and packages are exclusive of local broadcast channels such as ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX. Especially the orange users are provided access to local broadcast channels including CNET.
The Sling Blue customers, however, have the scope of accessing local live FOX and NBS broadcast networks that again come with selective packages and deals only. The on-demand shows of FOX and NBC have also been distributed over the Blue package. Furthermore, with the distributions and allocations of free antennas such as AirTV Player and AirTV, integration over many broadcast channels is possible especially through a Sling Interface. With the Sling TV 30 Day free trial, one can also analyse the performance of these interfaces.
SlingTV Packages: Types & Price
- Cheap: The worth of the packages provided in the Sling TV is cheaper in comparison to that of any other cable TV network. Furthermore, these packages will help the customers restrict themselves to a single-stream.
- Sling Blue: This package offers the customers with additional offers of up to three simultaneous streams much like FOX and NBC.
- Sling Orange: This package allows the users to watch several streams in a particular device. This restriction might be a real hassle to some families while most families enjoy themselves and indulge upon the elusive prices.
These features however relevant differ largely on the prospective customers they are trying to focus on. Most people believe in the options that they get, the more the best and hence the sling TV comes up with two packages with crucial differences.
Sling Orange Vs Sling Blue Vs Sling Orange+ Blue:
- Sling Orange: This package costs about $25 per month and allows the user to use only one stream at a time to view up to 33 channels. This involves channels such as ESPN and Disney.
- Sling Blue: This package costs the same as the previous but includes 9 extra channels including FOX. Up to three simultaneous streams can be availed through this one.
- Sling Orange+ Blue: This is a special package costing $40 per month and also including all the channels present in the Orange and Blue packages. Here, up to four simultaneous streams will be allowed except for in the case of Orange channels.
Understanding the preferences, it is likely for a customer to choose the Blue package, however, a Sling TV free trial can be a better judge of the situation.
How to Get the Sling TV Free Trial?
To access the contents distributed over the Sling TV one has to install the application on their devices. On doing this, the user will be asked to subscribe by creating an account. Moreover, this will require a stable internet connection, WiFI or cellular data in keeping with the fact that this application is only available in the United States.
On further subscribing to Sling TV and creating an account, you will be allowed to access unlimited content through a compatible device for free during the Sling TV free trial period. A user can pause the show, repeat or rewind it from the beginning and also fast-forward it. One can also pay extra money to watch videos without the commercials and enjoy an endless journey of the Television world.